top of page

Canadian Experience Class (CEC)

The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents. It is applicable to international students with a Canadian education background and overseas people who hold work visas in Canada. Applicants who meet the requirements need to enter the EE system, and then score through the CRS Comprehensive Ranking System, and those who exceed the score can be invited for immigration.


Application Requirements

  • At least 1 year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada(Skill Type 0/A/B)

  • Apply within 3 years of obtaining your skilled work experience

  • Have had legal status while working in Canada

  • Plan to live outside the province of Quebec

  • Meet minimum language levels (English / French)

List of Documents

  • A passport / Travel document

  • Language test results (English/French)

  • Proof of Canadian education/ Foreign education

  • Legal status in Canada (Study Permit/Work Permit)

  • Written job offer (In Canada)

  • Written employee letter

  • Notice of assessment 

  • Property Tax (If needed)

  • Marriage certificate (If needed)

  • Divorce certificate (If needed)

  • Proof of relationship to a relative in Canada (If needed)

  • Proof of common-law (If needed)

  • Police certificates (In Canada/ Foreign Country)

  • Medical exams

  • Proof of funds

  • Birth certificate

  • Digital photos

Related Services

bottom of page