top of page

Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)

The Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) program is for skilled workers with foreign work experience who want to immigrate to Canada permanently. FSW uses the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) to rank candidates, and score bases on age, education, work experience, job offer, English or French ability, etc. Additionally, the minimum pass mark of 67 points out of 100 on the Federal Skilled Worker grid.


Application Requirements

  • At least 1 year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience during the last 10 years (Skill Type 0/A/B)

  • At least 67 points in Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)

  • Have had legal status in Canada

  • Plan to live outside the province of Quebec

  • Meet minimum language levels (English / French)

List of Documents

  • A passport / Travel document

  • Language test results (English/French)

  • Proof of Canadian education/ Foreign education

  • Legal status in Canada (Study Permit/Work Permit)

  • Written job offer

  • Written employee letter

  • Notice of assessment 

  • Property Tax (If needed)

  • Marriage certificate (If needed)

  • Divorce certificate (If needed)

  • Proof of relationship to a relative in Canada (If needed)

  • Proof of common-law (If needed)

  • Police certificates (In Canada/ Foreign Country)

  • Medical exams

  • Proof of funds

  • Birth certificate

  • Digital photos

Related Services

bottom of page