top of page


Home Child Care Provider Pilot and Home Support Worker Pilot are aimed at helping foreign skilled and experienced home child care providers and home support workers relocate to Canada and gain permanent residency. 


Application Requirements

  • The applicant has a job offer (specific occupation)

a) Home child care provider - NOC 4411

b) Home support worker - NOC 4412

  • The applicant has worked 2 years full-time as a caregiver in Canada (in the past 3 years), and the work experience must be in 1 of these jobs, cannot be a mix of both jobs

  • At least completed Canadian one-year post-secondary education, or got an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)

  • Meet the eligibility requirements

  • Meet minimum language levels (English / French)

List of Documents

  • A passport / Travel document

  • Proof of Canadian status (Citizenship/Permanent resident)

  • Language test results (English / French)

  • Meet income requirements

  • Proof of found

  • Proof of education in Canada / Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)

  • Written job offer 

  • Written employee letter

  • Notice of assessment 

  • Property Tax (If needed)

  • Proof of undertaking commits & sponsorship agreement

  • Marriage certificate (If needed)

  • Divorce certificate (If needed)

  • Proof of relationship to a relative in Canada (If needed)

  • Police certificates (In Canada/ Foreign Country)

  • Medical exams

  • Proof of funds

  • Birth certificate

  • Digital photos

Related Services

bottom of page