top of page

Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)

The Canadian government made an agreement with local provinces in which they can nominate immigrants who wish to live, settle, and work in that particular province or essentially, immigrate to Canada. The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is the province’s economic immigration program.


The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) is currently accepting applications under the following streams

  • French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream

  • Human Capital Priorities stream

  • Skilled Trades stream

  • Entrepreneur stream

The following OINP streams are now open through the OINP Expression of Interest system

  • Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream

  • Employer Job Offer: International Student stream

  • Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills stream

  • Masters Graduate stream

  • PhD Graduate stream

Application Requirements (Options):

  • Live outside Canada or in Canada with legal status

  • Have a job offer in Ontario (Skill Type 0/A/B)

  • Have an employer that is pre-screened and approved by Opportunities Ontario

  • have completed Mater & PhD’s degree in Ontario (At least two years)

  •  Had the qualifications you claimed in the expression of interest that you   registered with the OINP

  • live in Ontario for at least one year in the past two years

  • Meet minimum language levels (English / French)

  • Intention to live in Ontario

List of Documents

  • A passport / Travel document

  • Proof of Expression of interest and invitation

  • Written job offer in Ontario

  • Written employee letter

  • Notice of assessment 

  • Proof of Mater & PhD’s degree (If needed)

  • Proof of live in Ontario for at least one year (If needed)

  • Proof of settlement funds

  • Language test results (English/French)

  • Legal status in Canada (Study Permit/Work Permit)

  • Proof of intention to live in Ontario

  • Most current resume 

  • Police certificates (In Canada/ Foreign Country)

  • Medical exams

  • Proof of funds

  • Birth certificate

  • Digital photos

  • Property Tax (If needed)

  • Marriage certificate (If needed)

  • Divorce certificate (If needed)

  • Proof of common-law (If needed)

  • Proof of relationship to a relative in Canada (If needed)

Related Services

bottom of page